Your organization’s action plan to create inclusive, excellent experiences for all.
Get everyone on board and reduce organizational risk.
Avoid costly lawsuits.
Don’t wait for a letter from a lawyer. An organization-wide digital accessibility plan addresses issues before they become a costly legal issue.
Make digital accessibility a natural part of daily work.
A successful plan defines support structures for those who create and own interactive content, making digital accessibility practices possible for the everyday work that can make or break compliance.
Ready? Let's do this.Get Started
Your Digital Accessibility Road Map
An indispensable document that lays out the strategic path forward for digital accessibility success in clear, easy-to-digest terms.
- Expert Review – An in-depth look at your existing digital accessibility practices and strategy.
- Research – Stakeholder discussions and data analysis to identify your specific digital accessibility challenges.
- High-Level Findings & Recommendations – We’ll tell you exactly what’s wrong and how to fix it.
- Goals & Objectives – Prioritized goals, how to achieve them, and identification of success measures.
- Roles & Responsibilities – Who has ownership of what in the world of digital accessibility at your organization.
Reduce Significant Organizational Risk
Compliance costs way less than a lawsuit.
Digital accessibility strategy engagements usually range from $40,000 to $60,000 compared to hundreds of thousands of dollars for legal proceedings. Full remediation of existing issues requires a separate estimate.
Establish your organization as a digital leader.
Most organizations struggle with digital accessibility. Definition and implementation of a comprehensive strategic plan in place puts you heads and shoulders over competitors into a position of leadership.
How long does it take?
Strategic definition and creation of the Digital Accessibility Road Map typically takes about 8 to 12 weeks.
Your report tells you what to do now and in the long term.
Real examples of our strategic plans for fostering digital accessibility compliance and culture across organizations of scale.